Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Young Lady's Daybook


Outside my window~ The early morning fog is moving out, replacing the sun shine.
I am listening to~ The kid that I babysit look through our drawers...
I am wearing~ Black shorts and an orange t-shirt that says: "The World Is Pretty Amazing."
I am grateful for~ 
*My writing.
I am thinking about
The two chocolate bars I hate this morning...
I am reading~ I just finished reading the 2nd JP2HS book. It was great!!
I am creating~ My book for Camp NaNoWriMo. It's going great.
Around the house~ Another busy week of babysitting, going to the pool, and my brother is doing something at his high school.
One of my favorite things~ Staying up late and reading a good book.
A few plans for the rest of the week~ Babysitting, swimming, and... Wow, thats it.

God Bless,
~ <3Juliet~

"What's in a name?
 That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"- Romeo and Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment