Monday, June 25, 2012

So far so great

I am currently sitting in our hotel room, typing this on my IPod. I got the new Blogger app!
It looks absolutely awesome!

Over the weekend we stayed in the middle of nowhere. It was like from a story book! There were corn fields all around us.

Now we are getting unpacked for Aubrey's archery competition. I am having a wonderful time.

On our way to the hotel we stopped by a minor Basilica called Our Lady Of Consolation. It was absolutely breath taking. The statues and the candles and the stain glass windows moved me to tears. It was truly a beautiful church.

Here are so pictures...

I took one of Aubrey and I, then of the basilica and then a picture of Aubrey reading.

More pictures to come since I have this super cool Blogger app!!

No comments:

Post a Comment