Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Things I Have Been Up To...

  I have been super duper busy. Lately, I have been spending most of my time writing... Oh, and babysitting.
I have to write a 50,000 word novel by the end of June... Hehehe... Yeah... I'm on page 25 and have 7008 words. I expected to be farther then this.
 I decided to try a little sci-fi on this book. So far it has gone well. I really think I might finish it, and not leave it hanging like I have the last 2 books of mine.

 Oh, and our neighborhood pool opened. I don't know why, but I don't enjoy the pool that much. I find it kind of... boring. That's probably because none of my friends live near here, and nobody at the pool seems like the type of person I would want to... converse with. It's hard to explain. I just hope some of the girls know how ridiculous they seem sometimes.

 *sigh*
Anyway, I need to get back to writing. (I really need chocolate) Maybe I will be able to post more once the summer ends... Life is crazy busy once again (And I thought this would be a peaceful summer) I hope everyone has a nice summer!!
;)
God bless,
~Juliet~

"O Romeo,  Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
 Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet."



No comments:

Post a Comment