Friday, June 22, 2012

Vacations, writing, and other ramblings...

 I am going to one of my best friend's archery tournaments, and I am super excited!! Pictures will be coming very soon!! Then, after that, I will be going to my Aunt's house for the 4th of July. Two vacations in 2 weeks!! EEPERS!

I have been having a calling lately. I feel like I might actually become a nun... I think. You never know with these things. I just know I will be doing something religious in my life (that will change my life, and other people's lives). I feel very, very called to be apart of the pro-life movement, though.

*sigh*
My frustration with my writing is huge. I feel like... I've lost all my talent. It's rather strange. But, each time I go and type a sentence, I back space it. Then, I close the notebook and get angry with myself. I guess it's what most people call writers block.

It is extremely annoying.

Hmm... 
There is a chocolate bar in the fridge that has my name on it. I better go snag it before anyone else does!

~<3 Juliet


No comments:

Post a Comment