Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life

I try to put on a happy face every single day, but now its being more forced. Between friends turning spiteful, bad math grades, confusing science teacher, friends who just don't get it, and the stress of getting into high school, I'm completely stressed. I just don't know what to do anymore. Every single friend I make has turned horrible, and even insulted my mom, which made me see red fury in my eyes. I'm not even feeling close to God right now, which is breaking my heart.

Please, please pray for me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is horrible! I feel so sorry for you! I really hope things get better for you my friend. If you want to talk about it, I'm always here for you.

    Mary C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, um. I know u don't know me that well but I'm Maureen. We met at Maddie Daly's Christmas party. Its gonna get better...tomorrow is a new day...

    ReplyDelete