Monday, August 6, 2012

A Young Lady's Daybook

 
A Young Lady's Daybook...


Outside my window... It's sunny with a bright blue sky. The sun is shining down, and it's hot outside. Sadly, the pool is closed, so there won't be any swimming. 
I am listening... To my little siblings playing. They are playing with the neighbor girl. I'm not sure what exactly they are playing, but it involves running and screaming (very loudly).
I am thinking... about how I am going to miss being able to sleep in late. I will miss waking up and going downstairs to see my siblings. *sigh* Summer really spoils you...
Learning all the time... I finally finished my book report on the first JPIIH book. It was kind of hard to write, I'm not sure why. Hopefully I get a good grade on it.
I am working on... Getting school supplies ready and organized. I just finished my binder. I really like to personalize my binders with pictures of things that represent me.
I am going... out with my mom to get more school supplies :-)
I am hoping... that I have a good school year, and make friends with new people. There is a new kid from Mexico (I think) who has a similar name to me. I think I have seen him at church, but I'm not sure.
I am reading... I WILL be reading Nevermore, the last Maximum Ride book soon!
I am praying... 
*That we move into a new house soon. My parents have really been looking a lot lately. We found one house that I REALLY like, but it's a little too pricey.
*And, overall, just everything in my life. I have begun really praying for my future husband. It really makes me feel... safe. (I know, it sounds odd)

A song I am listening to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment