Monday, May 21, 2012

A Young Lady's Day Book


Outside my window~ It is a gray-ish color. The sun is out, and I'm pretty sure it's hot out. 
I am listening to~ A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, and my little brother asking for a cookie.
I am wearing~ Green athletic shorts and a Tinkerbell T-shirt. My hair is up in a ponytail, and I have no shoes or socks on. 
I am grateful for~ 
*Friends
*Little sisters
*Music

I am thinking about
My soccer tournament. It's tonight. We haven't won a game this season, so I am very nervous. I also heard we are going to be playing against one of the best teams. Wish us luck! 
I really need to find the patron saint of athletics.

I am reading~ The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. Actually, I finished it a couple hours ago. It was absolutely brilliant! (as usual)
I am creating~ My book for Camp NaNoWriMo. It is coming along very nicely. 
Around the house~ Nothing much going on here. We are all ready for Summer.
One of my favorite things~ Watching Say Yes To The Dress with my sister, MJ. We always laugh at how ridiculous some of the brides are on there.
A few plans for the rest of the week~ Soccer games, ballet, END OF SCHOOL!
Picture thoughts: 
Isn't that the greatest picture?!

No comments:

Post a Comment