Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Weekend Craziness

Well today I...
Whew... 8 long hours of changing diapers, feeding kids, and cleaning up after them. I appreciate my mom a WHOLE lot more now! I had my first real babysitting job today. It went great! I babysat with my friend Maggie. We babysat from 11:30-7:30, and we got payed 12 bucks an hour.
Pretty good.
We babysat 5 kids. The oldest was 6 and the youngest was 18 months.

And yesterday was my last soccer game :( We lost, of course, but we played awesome! The tournament is on Monday at 8:30 in the night! Ridiculous, I know. Also yesterday, was field day. The 7th graders ran it.  I had a blast!
My friends and I ran a relay race station. We were out in the sun from 8:00 Am to 2:45 PM. I am so sunburned right now!
Oh, and Finals are over. I finished 7th grade with almost all A's and a couple B's. I am so less stressed right now. Now I can relax and wait for Summer. Yippee!!

Wish me luck on my soccer tournaments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment